Stress can elevate or derail your companies success.
STRESS CAN EITHER ELEVATE OR DERAIL
YOUR COMPANIES SUCCESS!
You already know lunch seminars and annual wellness challenges aren’t enough to break the cycle of hectic days, unused vacation time and increasing employee turnover. But what if you could improve workplace morale and prevent burnout by teaching your colleagues to form a new relationship with their stress? The UNWIND® retreat shifts the stressful workplace mindset by teaching employees how to befriend stress starting the moment they wake up which boost company profits, increases client retention, and raises team morale.
Bring UNWIND® to your company today.
The UNWIND® retreat shifts the stressful workplace mindset by teaching employees how to befriend stress starting the moment they wake up which boost company profits, increases client retention, and raises team morale.
UNWIND® is a unique stress management course that teaches practical meditation and mindfulness techniques to employees at all skill levels in a real-time experiential setting. Going beyond yoga and relaxation, UNWIND helps employees redefine how they engage stress in all areas of their lives, by listening to cues from their bodies, minds and emotions.
THE MEANING OF “UNWIND”
Stress can have positive effects in moderation—giving us the adrenaline we need to nail a performance or presentation. But when work emergencies, interpersonal issues, and home responsibilities build upon one another day after day, stress begins to take a toll on our minds and bodies. It leaves us fatigued, on edge, and uninspired.
UNWIND® recognizes that for many people, stress is not a one-time burst but a chronic, worsening knot. It needs to be worked on and unwound over time in order to get back the clarity, enthusiasm, and creativity we had before stress took over.
Unravel your workplace’s cycle of stress. UNWIND®, today!
THE STRESS-SLEEP CONNECTION
Whereas in 1942, only 11% of Americans reported getting six hours of sleep or less per night, today, 40% of us are functioning on less than the recommended amount of sleep. With too many responsibilities and not enough time to process them, we go to bed bound so tightly that quality sleep eludes us.
UNWIND helps employees break their stress patterns by finding and taking pauses to “unwind” during the day. Doing so allows them to fall asleep (and fall back asleep) more easily at night. More hours of sleep can transform a reactive, emotional workplace into a staff that arrives at work clear-headed, relaxed, and productive.
What’s the ROI on mindfulness?
- Job stress is estimated to cost more than $300 billion each year as a result of accidents, absenteeism, diminished productivity, medical expenses and legal proceedings.
- In a Harvard-affiliated study, participants who practiced mindfulness exercises 27 minutes per day for eight weeks experienced increased grey-matter density in the hippocampus, an area of the brain important for learning and memory. Their grey-matter density decreased in the amygdala, which plays a significant role in anxiety and stress.
- Another study found that participants who practiced yoga and meditation spent 43% less on medical services than non-practitioners.
WHY UNWIND IN THE WORKPLACE?
- Employees spend most of their time at work.
- Learning how to mindfully manage stress in their most stressful environment hits the source.
- Becoming more relaxed in the workplace equips employees to easily tackle stress in other environments.
- When coworkers experience relaxation together, they create a ripple effect that influences the entire staff.