Company B + UNWIND ProposaL
Stress can elevate or derail your company's success.
Bring UNWIND™ to your workplace today.
~ OVERVIEW ~
Company B sees the common impacts negative stress has on employee motivation, workplace morale, and absenteeism. Focus on wellness programing over the last couple of years has worked to support healthy eating and exercise, you see the benefits of offering education to help combat the stress epidemic that is increasing through all workplaces.
Employee and employer are jointly impacted by negative stress:
- 76% say work is leading cause of stress
- 41% say they feel tense and stressed during work
- 38% can’t stop thinking about problems
- 42% don’t have the resources to manage their stress
- Stress is most common cause of long-term sickness absence from employees
- Stress can play a part in problems such as headaches, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, skin conditions, asthma, arthritis, depression, and anxiety
- 54% say that stress or anxiety increased their anxiety about falling asleep at night
- Workplace stress responsible for up to $190B in annual U.S. healthcare costs
(all sources located at base of proposal)
From what I have witnessed, Company B values educating their employees to be empowered to make changes that can make their work, life, balance experience a success. You see the value in offering programming that will inspire and playfully explore a “not-so-fun” topic like stress because you know it will create happier employees with more peace of mind. We are excited at the prospect of working with your company to share our passion on how to rework how stress can work for your employees.
The objectives of our collaboration are focused around supporting your employees in :
- Uncovering the myth’s around stress to make stress an asset
- Discover a new approach that helps combat distress from the moment your employee wakes up and the moment they go to sleep.
Our short-term measures of success will include:
- Post-event feedback from employees
- Implementing at least 15% of the new approach over the four-week post experience
- Decrease the negative impacts stress has on the mind, body, and attitude
- Increase the energy and happiness at Atlantic Package locations
- Increase morale
- Increase confidence in managing and dealing with daily challenges and stressors
- Create healthy dialogue and relationship with Stress
- Inspire a new approach to a “not-so-fun” topic
- Support real shift with usable, in real life tools
~ THREE OPTIONS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM ~
OPTION ONE: $1997
Basic UNWIND™ Approach
- virtual 90 minute workshop
- for up to 40 participants
- Start the empowering dialogue around stress by learning the difference between good vs. bad stress
- Learn the five main areas one deals with stress
- Discover four ways one is being personally impacted
- Shift the exhausting multi-tasking mind and gain the focus of a lion
- Learn how to catch bad stress and what to do
- Understand how mindfulness to catching bad stress and shifting it’s power
- Learn the full proof 3 B’s approach to always get you back to the present moment even in “bad” stress situations
- Learn the UNWIND basic approach and how to start to make changes to all 24 hours of your day.
- PLUS 7-day implementation challenge to integrate the mindfulness approach into real life
OPTION TWO: $3197
Complete UNWIND™ Approach
& 4-Wk INtegration support
- base price for 10 participants
(each additional participant $87)
- 90/120 minute LIVE on-site class
- All from Basic UNWIND™
PLUS, OPTION TWO INCLUDES:
√ a 45 minute UNWIND deep relaxation experience led by Lyn Tally to feel the immediately relief from distress.
√ Learn the UNWIND Method that provides the steps to successfully shift relationship to stress
√ 4 week online implementation to integrate UNWIND approach into everyday life
√ Access to Lyn through Q&A boards for the 4-week online implementation
√ UNWIND bag of materials to support completion.
√ Set-up four-week next steps for successful completion
OPTION THREE: $8997
Ultimate UNWIND™ Retreat
with full day Experience
& 4-Wk INtegration supporT
- base price for 20 participants
(each additional participant $187)
- 6 hour LIVE on-site course experience
- All from Basic UNWIND™
- All from Complete UNWIND™
PLUS, OPTION THREE INCLUDES:
√ Expanded enhanced experience to deep understanding of how Mindfulness + Stress work
√ Deeper dive into the UNWIND method and help participants get started with the implementation before they return home.
√ An Extra 1 hr virtual call with Lyn Tally two weeks into UNWIND Method implementation to answer questions and help navigate road blocks
~ PROPOSED TIMELINE ~
Our team is available to begin working with you to schedule your UNWIND™ experience in the next two weeks. Once you select your option and complete the first payment to reserve your preferred date, we will review important dates for a successful program launch.
Timeline from course date:
- Eight-weeks Select option, complete Payment 1, and receive GO promotional material examples
- Seven-weeks Initial meeting to review timeline, tasks, and finalize UNWIND date/s and location
- Six-weeks Launch marketing for sign-ups
- Four-weeks Finalize participant count and complete Payment 2
- Three-weeks Group meeting to check final details
- One-week Complete Payment 3
What we will need from your team:
- Location details
- Date and time
- Final number of participants for complete payment
What we will provide:
- UNWIND experience materials
- Suggested marketing language and examples
- Online platform login information (presented during course)
- Facilitator for UNWIND experience
~ PAYMENT TERMS ~
Payment 1: 50% to reserve preferred date and order participant materials
Payment 2: 50% + participant adjusted amount 30 days prior to UNWIND™ experience
Payment 3: travel expense* + participant adjust (if applicable) One week prior to UNWIND™ experience
Your first payment non-refundable and is due up front to receive your requested times. Purchase expires 12 months from purchase date. Additional 3% added for credit cards. Scheduling changes must be made within three weeks of scheduled date or are subject to a $250 change fee.
*Travel experiences will be invoiced separately and paid in final payment.
~ Summary ~
I am excited to be in dialogue with Company B regarding how we might partner and create results together. I am happy to refine this to suit your needs. Feel free to reach out with any suggestions or modifications. Our aim is to create the ideal experience for your team.
Once you confirm your preferred UNWIND option, our next steps will be:
Step One: Schedule our first call to finalize dates and details
In this 60-minute call, I will outline the what to expect, map out exact dates, and tasks for a successful program launch.
Step Two: Depending on the option you choose, I will develop the full UNWIND timeline to share with your team.
~ Select your option ~
Site Sources from Stress Stastics
- American Psychological Association, American Institute of Stress, NY// Research Date: 4.6.2012. http://www.statisticbrain.com/stress-statistics