UNWIND Proposal Template
Stress can either elevate or derail your success. The UNWIND™ Retreat shifts the stressful workplace mindset by teaching employees how to befriend stress starting the moment they wake-up which raises team morale, increases client retention, and boost company profits.
Atlantic PAckaging + UNWIND ProposaL
Stress can elevate or derail your company's success.
Bring UNWIND™ to your workplace today.
~ OVERVIEW ~
Atlantic Packaging’s wellness programing has focused it’s support around healthy eating and exercise. Atlantic Packaging sees the common impacts that negative stress has on employee motivation, workplace morale, and absenteeism and sees the benefits of offering education to help combat the stress epidemic that is increasing through all workplaces.
Atlantic Packaging values empowering their employees to make changes that can bring a successful experience to their work-life balance. You, as a wellness champion, see the value in offering programming that will inspire and playfully explore a “not-so-fun” topic like stress because you know it will create happier employees with more peace of mind.
The objectives of our collaboration are focused around supporting your employees in :
- Set your employees up to successfully accomplish their personal health and wellness goals by giving them the ability to mindfully manage their stress.
- Uncovering the myth’s around stress to make stress an asset
- Discover a new approach that helps combat distress from the moment your employee wakes up and the moment they go to sleep.
Our short-term measures of success will include:
- Post-event feedback from employees
- Implementing at least 15% of the new approach over the four-week post experience
- Decrease the negative impacts stress has on the mind, body, and attitude
- Increase the energy and happiness at Atlantic Package locations
- Increase morale
- Increase confidence in managing and dealing with daily challenges and stressors
- Create healthy dialogue and relationship with Stress
- Inspire a new approach to a “not-so-fun” topic
- Support real shift with usable, in real life tools
UNWIND™ CORE ESSENTIALS
Through the techniques of Mindfulness and Deep-Relaxation, UNWIND allows participants to:
- Capture control over stress by knowing the difference between good vs. bad stress
- Understand how to use mindfulness to catch bad stress and quickly shift to distress,
- Reconnect to the focused single-task method of productivity rather than the exhausting multi-tasking mindset,
- Identity the five common areas of life where stress dwells and learn how to shift it for one’s happiness and well-being,
- Discover the five elements where one is personally impacted by stress and create an individual plan to increase it’s positive effects,
- Learn how to effectively utilize the method of UNWIND throughout a 24-hour day cycle and enhance one’s overall health
~ THREE OPTIONS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM ~
OPTION ONE: $3397
Two hour on-site workshop with UNWIND™ creator, Lyn Tally, broken up into to section: Intro to Mindfulness & Intro to Deep Relaxation
- Intro to Mindfulness teaches what mindfulness is, what it is not, and how it support reducing stress in the the workplace.
- Intro to Deep Relaxation includes a 45-minute experience led by the facilitator
- Teaches the UNWIND™ strategy for participants to begin to do in their real life today
- UNWIND swag bag for implementation support
- PLUS each participant receives the 7-day implementation technique to use immediately
OPTION TWO: $6697
Half-day on-site workshop with UNWIND creator, Lyn Tally, with Option One plus:
+ four-week online integration support
+ weekly Q&A video from facilitator
- Expanded enhanced experience to deep understanding of how Mindfulness + Stress work
- Deeper dive into the UNWIND method and help participants get started with the implementation before they return home.
- 4-week online implementation to integrate UNWIND approach into everyday life
- Access to Lyn through Q&A boards for the 4-week online implementation
- Personalized set-up four-week next steps for successful completion
OPTION THREE: $9997
Half-day on-site workshop with UNWIND creator, Lyn Tally, with Option One and Two plus:
+ 1:1 coaching call per participant
PLUS, OPTION THREE INCLUDES:
~ PROPOSED TIMELINE ~
Our team is available to begin working with you to schedule your UNWIND™ experience in the next two weeks. Once you select your option and complete the first payment to reserve your preferred date, we will review important dates for a successful program launch.
Timeline from course date:
- Eight-weeks Select option, complete Payment 1, and receive GO promotional material examples
- Seven-weeks Initial meeting to review timeline, tasks, and finalize UNWIND date/s and location
- Six-weeks Launch marketing for sign-ups
- Four-weeks Finalize participant count and complete Payment 2
- Three-weeks Group meeting to check final details
- One-week Complete Payment 3
What we will need from your team:
- Location details
- Date and time
- Final number of participants for complete payment
What we will provide:
- UNWIND experience materials
- Suggested marketing language and examples
- Online platform login information (presented during course)
- Facilitator for UNWIND experience
~ PAYMENT TERMS ~
Payment 1: 50% to reserve preferred date and order participant materials
Payment 2: 50% + participant adjusted amount 30 days prior to UNWIND™ experience
Payment 3: travel expense* + participant adjust (if applicable) One week prior to UNWIND™ experience
Your first payment non-refundable and is due up front to receive your requested times. Purchase expires 12 months from purchase date. Additional 3% added for credit cards. Scheduling changes must be made within three weeks of scheduled date or are subject to a $250 change fee.
*Travel experiences will be invoiced separately and paid in final payment.
~ Summary ~
I am excited to be in dialogue with Atlantic Packaging regarding how we might partner and create results together. I am happy to refine this to suit your needs. Feel free to reach out with any suggestions or modifications. Our aim is to create the ideal experience for your team.
Once you confirm your preferred UNWIND option, our next steps will be:
Step One: Schedule our first call to finalize dates and details
In this 60-minute call, I will outline the what to expect, map out exact dates, and tasks for a successful program launch.
Step Two: Depending on the option you choose, I will develop the full UNWIND timeline to share with your team.
~ Select your option ~
Site Sources from Stress Stastics
- American Psychological Association, American Institute of Stress, NY// Research Date: 4.6.2012. http://www.statisticbrain.com/stress-statistics